REEF GAFC at Deer Island, NB
Saturday, Jul 20, 2013
Event Type: Dives
There will be a GAFC: Great Annual Fish Count (our second) at Deer Island Campground at the following slack tides:
High Tide is 10:02 and Low Tide is 16:10, all times are NB times.
- Divers are also encouraged to do the Early Drift. All dives are for Advanced divers (due to currents, low vis and low temps) or should be lead by experienced local divers.
- There will be giveaways for divers.
- Just like last year all divers will be encouraged to go to Spirit of the Island Restaurant for a meal.
- A free Fish ID seminar will be organized at The Dive Shack in July.
If you are interested please contact: email@example.com
This event is linked to:
- GAFC at Carrying/Tommy's Cove, NB on July 13, 2013 (Lori-Beth Armstrong).
- GAFC at Beaver Harbour, NB on July 27, 2013 (Eric Paquet).
Design by Joanne Kidd, development by Ben Weintraub