As a non-profit organization, REEF relies on a variety of funding sources to run its conservation programs. In addition to contributing members and Field Stations, the following conservation partners currently support REEF marine conservation programs and education efforts (listing indicates support of a project in the last 12 months).
REEF also partners with several businesses who donate a percentage of their sales. Check them out at http://www.reef.org/businesses.
For more information, please contact Sasha Medlen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Family Foundation
- Carl and Caroline Swanson Foundation, Inc
- The Carrow Foundation
- Curtis and Edith Munson Foundation
- The Dan Laz Foundation
- Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund
- Elizabeth Ordway Dunn Foundation
- Guy Harvey Ocean Fund, Inc.
- Henry Foundation, Inc.
- Lenfest Ocean Program of the Pew Charitable Trusts
- Martin Morris Charitable Fund
- Mary Alice Fortin Foundation
- The Meyer Foundation
- Mote Marine Laboratory Protect Our Reefs
- Raynier Institute and Foundation
- The Wolfe Foundation
- 15th Street Fisheries, Inc.
- Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort
- Blackbeard’s Cruises and Aqua Cat Cruises
- Blue Zen Diver
- Brown Distributing
- Brac Reef Resort
- Cayman Airways
- Caradonna Worldwide Dive Adventures
- Conch Republic Divers
- Coral Reef Park Concessions
- Cotton Tree Lodge
- Dive Experience, Inc
- Diver’s Direct
- Emalon Inc.
- Fantasy Sail
- The Fish House
- Gallagher Building Corporation
- Herdeg, du Pont & Dalle Pazze, LLP
- Peter Hillenbrand
- Horizon Divers
- Islamorada Dive Center
- Keys Diver
- Joanne Kidd Designs
- Green Turtle Club
- LIME Cayman Islands
- Little Cayman Beach Resort and Reef Divers
- New World Publications
- Rocio del Mar Liveaboard
- Quiescence Diving Services
- Ocean Divers
- Rainbow Reef Dive Center
- The Sailfish Marina on Singer Island
- Sensational Seas Project
- Single Handed Studio LLC
- Ron “Rogest” Steven
- Tour Development International
- Wayne Sullivan and the crew of the MV Glen Ellen
- Ben Weintraub
- ZooKeeper LLC
- Bahamas' Department of Tourism
- The Cape Eleuthera Institute
- Cayman Islands Department of the Environment
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Miami-Dade County Florida SeaGrant Extension Program
- National Park Service
- New Mexico BioPark Society
- NOAA Aquatic Invasive Species Program
- NOAA Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research
- NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
- NOAA National Marine Sanctuaries
- Ocean Reef Conservation Association
- Pennekamp State Park
- Sanctuary Friends Foundation of the Florida Keys
- University of The Virgin Islands
REEF is proud to be a part of the "Protect Our Reefs" program in Florida.
As a Florida driver, you can help make research, education and conservation happen. Drive the plate that helps fund research, education and conservation and you’ll be helping preserve Florida’s unique underwater beauty. When you purchase this plate from your tax collector, $25 goes to support reef research, education and conservation. And as you drive, your reef plate helps remind other Floridians about this unique Florida treasure.
REEF is a member of the Marine Fish Conservation Network.