REEF Program Fee
An additional REEF program fee ($150-$300) will be added to each trip to cover the cost of the group leader, seminars, survey materials, and data management. Other additional fees for each trip vary. Please consult with the individual trip information for details.
- Please consult the individual trip details and with REEF's travel consultants at Caradonna to determine a particular trip's cancellation policy and payment deadlines. 1-877-295-REEF (7333), REEF@caradonna.com
- REEF trips require a minimum number of participants. Trips are subject to cancellation if the minimum requirement is not met. In the event of a trip cancellation, REEF and/or any of our travel booking partners are not responsible for airline tickets purchased for travel to a REEF Field Survey.
- All prices quoted are per person, based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- If you are a single and would like a roommate, we will do our best to accommodate your request based on the number and gender of other single participants. However, you will need to pay the single occupancy rate if we cannot match you with a roommate.
- Non-diving and diving-only prices are available for all land-based trips.
- Prices do not include airfare. REEF's travel consultants at Caradonna can book your travel.
All trip participants must submit a signed REEF Liability Form to REEF Headquarters prior to the trip.
Because tax circumstances for individuals vary, REEF does not give, and cannot assume responsibility for, tax advice to its volunteers and contributors. We strongly recommend that you consult your own tax advisor to determine how these general rules might apply to your own particular situation. Click here for more information.