Thank you for your interest in joining REEF! Your membership will support the organization’s efforts to conserve marine ecosystems by educating, enlisting, and enabling divers and other marine enthusiasts to become active ocean stewards and citizen scientists.
Basic REEF Membership is free. However, REEF cannot accomplish its mission without the financial support of our members. We encourage you to make a donation upon joining and become a contributing member.
All REEF members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Support the world's most effective grassroots marine conservation organization and ensure that its critical mission can be accomplished
- Receive the monthly e-newsletter, Making It Count, and keep updated on REEF's important work
- Attend free online Fishinars, learning from engaging speakers on a variety of ocean topics and if you are a diver or snorkeler,
- Participate in the world's largest ocean citizen science program, the Volunteer Fish Survey Project, enabling you to "Make Dives That Count"
- Track your fish and invertebrate sightings online
- Advance your underwater naturalist skills and join the REEF Advanced Assessment Team
Contributing Member Level Benefits:
- $1,000 or more - Invitations to annual special events with our staff and board, plus all of the below
- $500 or more- Your name will be added to a hand-painted fish on our Giving REEF wall at Headquarters, plus all of the below
- $250 or more (during the winter fundraising drive) – A signed print by Paul Humann, REEF Co-Founder and famous underwater photographer, plus all of the below