Fishinars are REEF's brand of fun, live, interactive webinars, and anyone who wants to know more about ocean life is welcome to join in. These short, free webinars will teach you the finer points of identifying fish and invertebrates underwater. In addition to marine life identification sessions for all of REEF's worldwide project areas, we also feature guest speakers who present a variety of ocean topics.
Coming up soon:
- Unique Fish of Thailand – April 2 at 8pm Eastern
- Artificial Reefs and Rigs in the Northern Gulf of Mexico – April 24 at 8pm Eastern
- Tropical Pacific Wrasse Part 2 – May 1 at 8pm Eastern
- Diving in the Florida Keys – May 10 at 8pm Eastern
- Dwarf and Pygmy Gobies of Fiji – May 21 at 8pm Eastern
To view the full list of upcoming Fishinars, and to register, please click here: www.REEF.org/fishinars.
Can’t make it to the live event? All of our Fishinars are recorded and available to watch here: www.REEF.org/fishinararchives.
REEF arranges private Fishinars and virtual meetings with school groups, dive clubs, and other organizations. If you are interested please email elliep@REEF.org.