What is Quizlet? It's a free, online resource that allows users to create study decks (like flash cards). Users can share their decks with others. There are over 300 million decks on any topic you can imagine. You can use the study decks on your desktop, laptop, or via the Quizlet App on your mobile device.
REEF staff and members have created study decks to help with fish ID in various regions. See below for the current list. You can also visit REEF's Quizlet account at https://quizlet.com/REEFHQ.
Have you created a deck you would like to share with other REEF members? Email us at reefhq@REEF.org.
Fish ID Quizlets
(hint: You can change the type of Study Mode with the menu at the bottom of each Quizlet's page)
Tropical Western Atlantic (TWA)
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/twa-basic-review-quizlet
- Intermediate Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/twa-intermediate-review-quizlet
- Advanced Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/twa-advanced-review-quizlet
Pacific Northwest (PNW)
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/pnw-basic-fish-review-quizlet
- Intermediate/Advanced Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/pnw-advanced-fish-review-quizlet
- Invertebrates/Algae ID: https://www.REEF.org/pnw-invertebratesalgae-review-quizlet
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/cal-basic-fish-review-quizlet
- Invertebrates/Algae ID: https://www.REEF.org/cal-invertebratesalgae-review-quizlet
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/haw-basic-review-quizlet
Tropical Eastern Pacific (TEP)
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/tep-basic-fish-review-quizlet
Northeast US & Eastern Canada (NE)
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/ne-basic-fish-id-quizlet
South Atlantic States (SAS)
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/sas-basic-fish-id-quizlet
South Pacific (SOP)
- Beginner Fish ID: https://www.REEF.org/sop-basic-fish-id-quizlet