Our 2014 Fishinar schedule is off to a great start! We've got lots of exciting, fun, and educational REEF Fishinars in store for you this year - featuring your favorite instructors and special guests alike.
Here's a quick glimpse at our upcoming topics:
- Squirrels, Soldiers & Cardinals: Seeing Red? Count on It! - Jonathan Lavan
- California Lookalikes - Janna Nichols and Keith Rootsaert
- Top 25 Fish of the South Atlantic States - Dr.Christy Semmens
- Crabinar! - Dr. Greg Jensen
- Top 25 Fish of Roatan - Special ScubaBoard Session - Jonathan Lavan
- What I Did On My Fall Vacation – Research on the Fishes of Southern California Oil/Gas Platforms - Dr. Milton Love
- Butterflies and Angels: Kings and Queens of the Reef - Jonathan Lavan
- A Few Mind-Blowing Fish Every Ichthyo-Geek Should Know About - Ray Troll
- Coralinar! - Dr. Marilyn Brandt
- Eastside vs. Westside: Lookalike Fish from the Pacific and Atlantic coasts - Andy Lamb and Andy Martinez
REEF Fishinars are online webinars that you can view from your computer or iPad from the comfort of your own home. You don't even need a microphone or a webcam to participate - it's easy to participate!
REEF Fishinars are a free benefit of REEF membership, and did you know that REEF members can also access and view any of our archived Fishinars from previous years? A great way for new fish surveyors to learn, or for experienced fish surveyors to brush up on their ID skills.
Explore our Fishinar webpage, register for the sessions you like, and we'll see you online!