TWA GAFC: Fish Surveys at St. Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park
The St Lucie Inlet Preserve State Park has organized a fish surveying event as part of the Great Annual Fish Count.
- This event is open to anyone (snorkelers or divers), but you must pre-register and have your own boat to attend.
- Attendees will assist in surveying and entering data for fish species observed on the reef within the park boundary.
- Meet at the boat ramp at Sandsprit Park in Stuart (3343 SE St. Lucie Blvd. Stuart, FL 34997) at 7:45 am.
- Boats will depart at 8:00 am.
- Estimated return time is around noon.
- Bring your own boat, snorkel gear, sunscreen, water, snacks, fish ID books, survey materials such as slates, underwater paper, etc.
For more information or to register, please contact:
Andy Flanner, Park Manager, St. Lucie Inlet & Seabranch Preserve State Parks