REEF is currently accepting Fellow applications for all three positions. Fellow positions will be filled on a rolling basis. Initial review of applications will begin on July 5, 2022. Desired start date is August 22, 2022, but the actual start date remains flexible for the right candidate.
To apply for the REEF Marine Conservation Fellows Program, fill out this application. In addition to the questions in this form, upload a single PDF document that includes:
- Cover Letter addressed to Campus Coordinator, David Ehlert
- CV / Resume (2pg max)
- Answers to three open-ended response questions (350 words max each)
- Why do you want to be a REEF Fellow?
- What are your career goals and how will the REEF Fellowship help you achieve them?
- What sets you apart from other applicants?
- Details on your experiences relevant to the Fellow position(s) you are interested in, including: Special Certifications/Awards Received, Volunteer Experience, Public Speaking Experience, and/or more details on any of the items checked in the Skills section of the application (1 page max, separated in those four categories)
The single PDF that includes the above elements should be labeled with your first and last name in the file name.
One letter of recommendation is also required, either submitted with the application here as an attachment with this form, or submitted directly by your letter writer using the Reference Letter Upload Form www.REEF.org/intern/reference.
If you are logged in to the REEF website when completing the application, you will have an opportunity to save your application between steps and to save a draft to come back and complete later. To be logged in, you must be a REEF member. It's free to join, just click the link above.