We have just the thing for after the holiday rush is over -- free, educational REEF Fishinars. These hour-long sessions let you learn and have fun from the comfort of your living room. Check out the full schedule at www.REEF.org/fishinars. And keep an eye on that space because we will be adding new ones for 2015 soon. On the schedule so far....
- Swimming in the Deep End - Carlos and Allison Estape, January 20th
- Pacific Northwest Lookalikes - Janna Nichols, January 28th
- Cayman Fishes - Jonathan Lavan, February 11th
- Cool Hawaii Finds - 15 Not-So-Common Fishes - Christy Pattengill-Semmens, February 18th
- The Fishes of Fiji, Part 1 - Christy Pattengill-Semmens, April 6th
- The Fishes of Fiji, Part 2 - Christy Pattengill-Semmens, April 9th
- Jack Attack - Jonathan Lavan, April 14th
- Snap On, Snap Off - Caribbean Snappers - Jonathan Lavan, May 21st
- More to come!
Explore our Fishinar webpage, register for the sessions you like, and we'll see you online! No special software or microphone is required - just a computer with speakers and an internet connection. And did we mention they are FREE to REEF members!