Even though it's summer, we aren't slowing down on our Fishinar series (www.REEF.org/fishinars). We have two great sessions planed, reviewing fishes of the Virgin Islands and Bermuda!
- Thursday, July 14th - Less Frequently Seen Fish of Virgin Gorda with Janna Nichols
- Tuesday, August 30th - Fishes of Bermuda with Ned and Anna DeLoach
And later this year, we have even more on the schedule.
- Thursday, September 8th - Underwater Residents of Barkley Sound, BC with Janna Nichols
- Thursday, September 15th - Don't Forget the Chubs and Progies! with Carlos and Allison Estape
- Wednesday, September 21st - Common Fishes of Micronesia with Christy Pattengill-Semmens
- Tuesday, October 4th - Sea Saba Underwater with Jonathan Lavan
- Wednesday, November 2nd - Digging Into Data: How to Use REEF's Database
- Monday, Novemer 14th - Hawaii: Life in the Sand with Christy Pattengill-Semmens
Everyone, including divers, snorkelers, and devout landlubbers, is welcome to join in these free, online webinars. You don't need any special equipment (other than your computer or mobile device) to log on and join in. Be sure to visit www.REEF.org/fishinars to look over the entire 2016 schedule, get more details, and register for your favorite ones. We record all sessions for later viewing, and our archives are available for free viewing for REEF members.