Join us for some online fish-themed fun and learning during the month of May! Fishy Hours are online group games just for fun, while Fishinars are REEF's brand of online fish ID classes and learning sessions. All sessions are free and all are invited to attend.
Friday, May 8 - Fishy Hour: Have some socially-distanced fun by joining us online for Tropical Western Atlantic (TWA) version 2.0 of our interactive game you can play at home - Fish Jeopardy (with a twist) Register here!
Wednesday, May 20 - Fishinar: Red Sea Endemics, taught by Christy Semmens. Learn about some of the fish found only in the Red Sea, part of REEF's newest survey region. This webinar will have a downloadable Cheat Sheet to summarize the fish being taught. Register here!
Friday, May 29 - Fishy Hour: Another Jeopardy style game focusing on global fish found around the world. Register here!
Here's a little more about our newly introduced Fishy Hours that our members are raving about:
- Hang out with other REEF members and friends as you have fishy fun
- Random members of our audience will be chosen to select the categories, but everyone gets to guess the answers if they want.
- You keep your own score. Or play along without keeping score. Your choice.
- If you just want to log on and watch, that's OK too. The more the merrier.
- You won't need a webcam or a microphone - when you register we'll send you the link you'll need to click on at the appointed time.
Hope to "sea" you online!