We are excited to share that our website has recently undergone a significant update and has a new look. Many of you may have already seen it, but if not, you can check it out by visiting http://www.REEF.org.
This undertaking has been many years in the making. Our last major webpage update happened in 2012. Since then, we have experienced significant growth in both size and scope, increasing our membership to more than 70,000 ocean enthusiasts worldwide and expanding our marine conservation projects to regions all over the globe. We could not have done this without your support and involvement, and we are very excited to share our updated online presence with you.
The webpage has many upgraded features, as well as some brand new content, including:
• Modern, visually-appealing design and colorful marine life images
• Improved data reporting capabilities, including the ability to generate individual REEF data reports and straightforward options to utilize alternate displays for reports, making it easy to find the information you are looking for
• Immediate access to our library of online educational resources including on-demand Fishinar viewing – now you can easily view our marine life identification webinars with no wait time! Click here to view the Fishinar archives.
• Enhanced philanthropic opportunities, from gifts of stock, cause marketing, legacy gifts, and even symbolic animal adoptions, these new ways to give can help you choose your preferred way to make an impact on marine conservation
• Customer-focused online store, including real-time postage and shipping calculations and user-friendly ordering process
If you haven't done so already, please check out our new website today! You can sign into your REEF profile webpage by clicking the “Log In” link at the upper right corner of the page. Once you have logged in, you can view your REEF survey data and order history. Soon we will be adding even more online content, including an interactive map of our many worldwide Conservation Partners. Please stay tuned for more exciting updates in the future!
You can contact us at reefhq@REEF.org if you have any questions or concerns. As always, thank you so much for your ongoing support and for being a part of REEF!