If you haven't participated in one of our free, educational webinars yet, you don't know what you are missing! Known as Fishinars, these hour-long sessions enable you to learn and have fun from the comfort of your living room. Check out the full schedule at www.REEF.org/fishinars. And keep an eye on that space because we are always adding new ones. We recently added a new Fishinar scheduled for March 26th that will cover common fishes and invertebrates found in San Diego's La Jolla Canyon. The remaining schedule includes...
- Hamlets! - Carlos and Allison Estape, March 3rd
- In a Cavern, In a Canyon - Jonathan Lavan, March 26th
- The Fishes of Fiji, Part 1 - Christy Pattengill-Semmens, April 6th
- The Fishes of Fiji, Part 2 - Christy Pattengill-Semmens, April 9th
- Jack Attack - Jonathan Lavan, April 14th
- Snap On, Snap Off - Caribbean Snappers - Jonathan Lavan, May 21st
- More to come!
Explore our Fishinar webpage, register for the sessions you like, and we'll see you online! You can also request viewings of archived Fishinars, a special perk for REEF members. No special software or microphone is required - just a computer with speakers and an internet connection. And did we mention they are FREE to REEF members!