We have a SIX great Fishinars planned for July. These hour-long sessions enable you to learn and have fun from the comfort of your living room. We hope you will join us - it's free for REEF members. Check out the full schedule and links to register at www.REEF.org/fishinars.
- July 8, Rock On! California Rockfishes and Scorpionfish, Taught by Jonathan Lavan
- July 14, Invertebrates of New England, Taught by Janna Nichols
- July 16, Fishes of New England, Taught by Janna Nichols
- July 21, Puffers and Porcupines of the Caribbean, Taught by Carlos and Allison Estapé
- July 23, Pacific Coast Young of the Year (YOY) Rockfish ID, Taught by Janna Nichols
- July 28, Fishes of Bonaire Shore Diving, Taught by Dr. Christy Pattengill-Semmens