We are excited you are interested in joining the REEF Team! REEF is currently seeking to fill a leadership position at the REEF Campus - REEF Campus Director. Please use this webform to apply.
Applications for the REEF Campus Director will be reviewed starting November 27, 2023. The position will remain open until filled. Desired start date is January 8, 2024 (flexible). Work location is the REEF Campus in Key Largo, FL USA (not flexible). Applicants must have U.S. citizenship or foreign citizen’s U.S. work permit appropriate for the work.
To apply, please fill out this application. In addition to the questions in this form, at the end of form you will upload a single PDF document that includes:
- Cover Letter
- CV / Resume (2pg max)
- Names, job title, and contact information for up to 3 references
- Answers to these open-ended response questions (350 words max each)
- Describe your operations management and leadership experience and how it has prepared you for the role of Campus Director at REEF.
- How do you go about building and developing a high-performing team?
- Describe your knowledge of REEF and any past experiences. Are you just learning about the organization?
The single PDF that includes the above elements should be labeled with your first and last name in the file name.
**Please note: REEF is also currently seeking to hire two Coordinator positions to be based at the REEF Campus - an Education Coordinator and a Campus Coordinator. If you are interested in those positions, please visit this page.