Check out the great Fishinars we have planned for April! We invite everyone to join in the fun of learning in the convenience of your home, with these energetic and informative online webinars. Our Fishinars are free to REEF members, interactive (so you don't fall asleep), and chock full of tips and tricks to help you learn fish ID in many areas of the world.
In April, we have five Fishinars on the calendar:
- Wednesday, April 6th - The Lionfish Invasion: Current Findings and Control Efforts, with Emily Stokes
- Wednesday, April 13th - More Holy Moly Gobies, with Jonathan Lavan
- Tuesday, April 19th - Fishes of the South Atlantic States (GA, SC, and NC), with Janna Nichols and Frank Krasovec
- Thursday, April 21st - Invertebrates of the South Atlantic States, with Janna Nichols and Frank Krasovec
- Tuesday, April 26th - You Do WHAT for a Living?, with marine science illustrator Val Kells. Val will be talking about what went into the drawings seen in her new book, A Field Guild to Coastal Fishes: from Alaska to California.
- Wednesday, May 4th - Hawaii Fishes: Life on a Coral Head, with Christy Semmens
- Thursday, May 5th - REEF 2017 Trips Preview, with REEF trip leaders!
- Tuesday, May 17th - The Wrasse Class: Back in School, with Jonathan Lavan
- Thursday, May 26th - The Northeast's Less Frequently Seen Fish, with Janna Nichols and Jason Feick
Register and get more details here: www.REEF.org/fishinars. We hope to 'see' you online!