CIP - Starter Kits
The basic kit for all fishwatchers, it has everything you need to get started doing REEF surveys as part of the Volunteer Fish Survey Project.
The CIP Survey Starter Kit contains:
- REEF underwater white large-format slate with lanyard*
- Underwater survey paper for use with slate (enough for 4 surveys), be sure to select your desired paper
CIP Papers Available
- Alternative Habitats (Muck and Bays)
- Ambon Bay
- Banda Sea
- Lembeh Strait
- Micronesia (Palau and Yap)
- Raja Ampat / Indonesia
- Solomon Islands
- Thailand/Andaman Sea
- Triton Bay
- Laminated color ID card of common fishes found in the Central Indo-Pacific (Philippines, Indonesia, Micronesia, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand)
- REEF decal, REEF BCD tag, turtle ID sheet, and information on data entry and survey protocol.
You can purchase additional sheets of uw survey papaer here.
We offer a quantity discount of 15% when you purchase 5 or more kits from the same region and 30% when you purchase 10 or more kits from the same region (kits must all have the same slate type to qualify for the discount). The discount will be applied upon checkout.